Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using GSeth Icon Packs Application downloaded from Google Play Store.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application / App: means the software program GSeth Icon Packs - Wallpapers downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- Application Store / App Store: means the digital distribution service operated by Google Inc. (Google Play Store) through which the Application has been downloaded.
- We, Us or Our: in this Agreement refers to GSeth Icon Packs.
- Country: refers to: India
- Device: means any device that can access the GSeth Icon Packs app on a computer, a cellphone, a digital tablet or any electronic devices capable of downloading / loading / using the GSeth Icon Packs application.
- Subscriptions: refers to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by GSeth Icon Packs to You.
- Terms and Conditions / Terms of Service: (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and GSeth Icon Packs regarding the use of the Service.
- You / User: means the individual accessing or using the Service by GSeth Icon Packs or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service by GSeth Icon Packs, as applicable.
We offer in-app purchases for Priority Icon Request. Kindly read the entire f.a.q in app before going ahead with the purchase.
Except when required by law, In-App Purchases are non-refundable. Certain refund requests for In - App purchases may be considered on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of GSeth for his Icon Packs.
Copyrights and DMCA
The icons and wallpapers provided in GSeth Icon Packs are copyrights of Gaurav Seth (GSeth). Downloading the Application outside Google Play Store is prohibited and in violation of Our Terms of Service.
If you believe that any icon pack design / wallpaper has violated your copyright, you can file a DMCA / Grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org where a response will be provided within 72 working hrs via email and if necessary action for removal of content will be taken following the email correspondence.
To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit GSeth Icon Packs to locate the material within our application;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our artists, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. If you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a copyright complaint.
Limitation of Liability
We do not take any liability for software or physical damages if any to the Device using the Application. We do not take any liability nor are responsible for any non performance / non satisfactory use of the Application claims. You are downloading the Application by your own choice. We recommend you to Download the Application only from Google Play Store and downloading the Application outside Google Play Store is prohibited and in violation of Our Terms of Service.
Changes to these Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time for any reason. You are advised to consult this page regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Application.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, You can contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: 24th Dec 2020